From: Mike Wills <rv-4mike@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: engine runup video
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:37:35 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Tracy,

Am I missing something? My manual says Mode 6 is to adjust for dissimilar sized secondary injectors. I suppose you could use this, but wouldnt seem to be optimum. Please explain.

Also, I would suggest that even if not needed (though I dont see how), having an EM2/3 or EFISM and being able to see the MCT in real time is invaluable for understanding what's happening with the engine. In my opinion, when you are flying something as experimental in nature as this it's not possible to know too much.

Mike