From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: RV10 again, sorry
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 12:21:59 -0400
To: none <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Guys,

I hate to do this here because it's not really rotary related, but you are the closest friends I have in the RV community and hope you can help out.  WE here at Diemech have ordered a fast build empennage and fuselage kit for an RV10, were promised delivery in October if I paid by a certain date, which we did, only to find out that our fuselage probably won't be here until the February container arrives.  Bummer... we need that fuselage to put our display together for Sun'n'Fun, and there's simply not enough time to get all the work done between February and April.  If any of you in the RV community know of someone who has a fuselage they'd like to swap for a 2/10 delivery, or another optional way we might come up with a fuselage within the next month or two, would you have them contact me or Chris Skoppe at marv@diemechturbines.com or chris@diemechturbines.com.  Even a phone call would be great.  Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.

   <marv>