From: George Lendich <lendich@aanet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Balls and Springs
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:58:54 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

 Richard,
Yep! saw your response but couldn't quite understand it ( my problem, not yours).
I did have to laugh about the balancer's comments - but I do like the reverse engineering of Lynn's suggestion.
I'm glad you got yours right though.
George ( down under)

Hi George,

did you get my response to Lynn's comment at about 10:99this morning? It is located down after what Lynn wrote. Sorry, some do it one way and others the other way.

Richard Sohn
N2071U