From: John <downing.j@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: fuel condition
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:53:22 -0400
To: flyrotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Gentlemen,
Tonight I capped the fuel line to the Weber, started the engine and run it dry.
Placed the stethoscope next to the #1 primary injector, mode switch in 0, pressed the store switch and nothing, I believe the injector is stuck in the open position
With the fuel pump off, mode switch in 1, cold start switch on, press store and injector start clicking
The above is from the trouble shooting section of the EC2 manual

Is it safe to assume that the injector is sticking or dirty.  enclosed are the pictures of the pumps and the LP regulator, all below engine block level; hose (red insulation)going up to the Weber, plugged; picture of fuel rail and primary injectors buried under intake manifold; stethoscope placed next to #1 primary injector.  JohnD
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
W-10 fuel system 004
W-10 fuel system 001
W-10 fuel system 002
W-10 fuel system 003