From: John <downing.j@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: cooling
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:23:15 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Mark, it is on the pump outlet side, which leads me to believe that I need cooling to the pump.  The pump is one that I purchased from Tracy.  The inlet side is also plumbed to the low pressure pumps to the Weber 48 carb. and it ran okay on the carb.  Today the temperature is 63, so I'll run it and check it again with the cowl on.  JohnD