From: John Slade <jslade@canardaviation.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] DAR
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:47:54 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Steve,
You may be thinking of old time canard builder, Johnny Murphy, who inspected my aircraft (with turbo rotary) in West Palm Beach, FL a few years. He flew in in a Velocity to do the inspection. Unfortunately, I hear that Johnny has retired from the DAR business.

It would help others to suggest DARs if you said where you were.
Regards,
John

Steve Thomas wrote:
Somewhere I remember reading about a DAR that was rotary-friendly and who would travel to my location to to a certification.  Was that here?  Does anyone remember who that was?  Thanks to all for this great list and all who so graciously provide such valuable information.

Best Regards,

Steve Thomas

-- Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/
Archive and UnSub:   http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/flyrotary/List.html