From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Digest Format
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:21:07 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for GEROOM@webtv.net (George Moore):
Hi Marvin,
    Is it possible to get the FlyRotary postings in a Digest format ?  If
not, I am going to have to sadly ask you to Unsubscribe me.  BUT, if a
digest format is available, could you please set me up under that
format.

Thank You Very Much,  George

[George, and anyone else who's interested.  We do have the capability to digest here, and I've setup the listserver so the digests are generated automatically at 5AM ET each day.  To switch to the digest mode send a blank message to flyrotary-digest@lancaironline.net to switch your subscription mode.  I've already switched yours, George.      <Marv>            ]