From: Kelly Troyer <keltro@att.net>
Subject: Re: SAG - NKG
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:26:43 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Mark,
   Be sure to update the group on how many hours you get on the Renesis (Iridium) plugs
before "SAG".............I know you primarily use auto fuel which will retard the onset of
"SAG" a lot but if you have to use aviation low lead periodically on X-country flights
you might figure what the percentage was of auto (versus) low lead used during the hours
before "SAG" reared its ugly head................
--
Kelly Troyer
"Dyke Delta"_13B ROTARY Engine

John,

I've been running Renesis (irridium) plugs in my 20B with good results.  Of course, they're about 5 times the price of the standard plugs.  But if they last 5 times longer, I feel that they are worth the price.

Mark S.