From: Bob White <bob@bob-white.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Avoid reading .....
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:03:32 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Steve,

One of the things I like about this list is the almost universal
civility of the members.  When I made an absolute statement without
even the slightest hint of a weasel word that your statement was wrong,
then find out that it ain't necessarily so, I have to at least
acknowledge the error. :)

I have enjoyed these exchanges because it's made me think more carefully
about some of the issues and highlight some assumptions I was making.
If we fully understand exactly what's happening in the EC2, then it
will give us a better handle on what the problem is when thing are not
working correctly.  It does look like at this point we need more data
and/or input from Tracy.  Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

Bob W.

--
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 - http://www.bob-white.com
3.8 Hours Total Time and holding