From: Kelly Troyer <keltro@att.net>
Subject: Modify Alternator for External Regulator
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 22:16:27 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
George,
    I believe the inability to cut the voltage to the field windings and shut the alternator
off if regulator fails...................
--
Kelly Troyer
"Dyke Delta"_13B ROTARY Engine

-------------- Original message from "George Lendich" <lendich@aanet.com.au>: --------------

Kelly,
Say again, why some opt for an external regulator?
George (down under)
Chris, Al , Group,
       Here is link for modifying the stock Mazda alternator for an external regulator..........

        http://home.earthlink.net/~timrv6a/alternator.htm

-------------- Original message from "Al Gietzen" <ALVentures@cox.net>: --------------