From: George Lendich <lendich@aanet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Corruption of EC settings
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 08:00:46 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Al,
And the price is?
George (down under)
I've installed Megasquirt, Haltech, and now Vi-Pec ECU's (not rotary installs). Most impressed with the Vi-Pec so far. The others had various issues.

Vi-Pec V88 is highly flexible. No special wiring for various injectors. Lot's of extra sensors and outputs available. One of the few to be able to handle unusual crank signals (not applicable to rotary). Very good documentation, the others were fair at best. I have two on my plane for genuine redundancy. I'd give it strong consideration. Guess I'd describe it as sophisticated, robust, yet friendly.

FWIW

-al wick