From: Michael LaFleur <mike.lafleur@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Battery Isolation diodes
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I particularly don't like to have the pilot disable the injectors at all. But with regard to auto disabling the secondary injectors; any little bit you can help in keeping the engine running, the better. It can be the difference between making the runway, or the ditch before the runway.

In any case, you have to decide what features you want to support. Yes, support time can be overwhelming.

Mike LaFleur