From: Rick Girard <fly.ez@verizon.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: engine stands
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:38:59 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Wankelers,  As I posted before, my one data point experience with the rotary,  The Harbor Freight engine stand ($39.95 on sale) fits the rotary from the flywheel side if you are using the auto trans flex plate.  All you need are four 10 X 1.75 X 75 mm bolts.  Trim about 10mm (3/8") from the threads on the two you use for the bottom two holes. The hollow dowels in the end plate fit right into the arms of the engine stand. When your done using it, it breaks down nicely for storage.

Rick Girard