From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: [Lancair_ES] Re: Rotary Engines
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:42:37 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thank you,
Yvon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:02 PM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: [Lancair_ES] Re: Rotary Engines

Bryan’s answer was good clarification, Yvon.

  If you are the type to that has the inclination and skills to put an alternative engine (rotary in this case) into you airplane – then its unlikely anyone could talk you out of it – because you like a challenge or being different or for other reasons.

  On the other hand, if someone DOES have to talk you into doing this – then you probably should not be doing it.  In other words, if it’s not something you are strongly motivated to do and have the knowledge and skills to understand what is involved, then given the work, effort and risk involved in doing it,,,,, you probably should not do it.

If you are not able to convince yourself to do it – you should not let others convince you to do it.  A play on English word structure and reverse meanings.

Ed