From: Bob White <bob@bob-white.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: 87 OCTANE MOGAS TEST (SOREL-TRACY, PROVINCE DE QUÉBEC, CANADA)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:56:51 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Jeff,

I agree with your math, but what is the question?  The 15 ml represents
a 6.6% increase in water + alcohol, but so what.  If you started with
50 ml of water, you would still get 15 ml of alcohol out of 200 ml
fuel, so the increase would be 15 ml / 250 ml = 6%, or use 100 ml of
water ant you get  15 ml / 300 ml = 5%.

Isn't the question - what is the percentage of alcohol in the fuel?

Bob W.

--
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 - http://www.bob-white.com
3.8 Hours Total Time and holding