From: Greg Ward <gregw@onestopdesign.biz>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Fw: [FlyRotary] progress on N178RG
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:36:47 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hey Mark;
Yeah, it's a Legacy, and to flip it over, we have to wheel it outside, and crank the rotisserie as high as it will go, lotta' fun.  As to the turbo and exhaust, they occupy the whole lower left area of the cowl, and exit directly out the side,  and as I said below, we are leaving the stock exhaust bubbles in the lower cowl intact for heat to exit. Tests will tell how effective this is.
Greg Ward