From: John Slade <sladerj@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Ground Testing
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:55:40 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
>a little hesitant to add more complexity to an already complex installation
In some ways the turbo removes, rather than adds, complexity. After all these years we're still looking for a muffler that holds together. A few of the "prop on the front" guys may be getting close. Now find one that fits in a Cozy cowl. Intake and airflow are critical when NA and not as easy to control at the back. I think that the na Renesis may be ideal for a tractor, but perhaps not so for a pusher.

>will be "stealing" a lot of your ideas when the time comes.
Feel free. I found it very helpful to visit a few working installations in person. You take away a lot more from that than you do from pictures.

What did Ed say - I didn't see his reply to your original question?
John