From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: ROTARY POWERED HOMEBUILT AIRCRAFTS - was - Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Questions on buying a rotary plane
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:58:31 -0500
To: Fiset Raymond <rayfiset@videotron.ca>, ACRE <rotaryeng@earthlink.net>, Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>, Cournoyer Alain <alaincournoyer@sympatico.ca>
On documenting and advertising the performance of  our Rotary powered homebuilts.
I have been flying my Rotary powered (1986 - 13B)  Zenair Zenith since 26 February 1991.
I do not fly much nor very far, but I do fly, safely, so far.
I would contribute performance documentation for purpose of encouraging the use of Wankel-Mazda type of Rotary engines in aircraft, when such a website becomes available...

Yvon Cournoyer