From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Rusty in Rvator
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 07:48:58 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Hey, you could taken photographs from the rear {:>).  Yes, Van's group has always given a warm reception to the rotary even though Van could never endorse it as an engine for his aircraft for numerous reasons.

Glad to hear you got the machinery working.  I think I am going to have to go DRO as so much time is spent setting up and measuring.
Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson@carolina.rr.com