From: George Lendich <lendich@optusnet.com.au>
Subject: RV9
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:36:54 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Has anyone purchases the Rv9 kit that can give me some dimensions to compare against other designs.
I'm particularly interested in the Roncz Airfoil and wing placement as it's very similar to the Vision The Rv9 has a constant cord of 53" and the vision has a tapered wing with root chord of 54". The vision EX has a span of 25.5' and the Rv9 has a span of 28'.

Spar position in relation to the firewall is needed, wing depth forward of the spar is needed, depth of spar is needed or Rib diagram, and how wide the flaps and ailerons are - I have their length
TIA.
George (down under)