From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: N4VY finally in paint
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:30:45 -0400
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Way to go, Dave!  Go Navy!!  I flew about 2 years sans paint – wanted to make certain it would really keep flying.  Besides my heavy bird really could not stand more weight at the time given the paltry amount of power I was getting out of the rotary back then {:>).  Fortunately things improved enormously since those days.  Boy, the paint job does make a difference – gives “respectability” {:>)

Heck, if you just put a hook on your tail wheel bar, they’d probably clear you for a landing on the USS Enterprise.  Great looking aircraft.

Ed Anderson

Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered

Matthews, NC

eanderson@carolina.rr.com