From: John Slade <sladerj@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Intake manifold
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:25:15 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Looks nice, Paul.
Are there two injectors on each runner? I can only see one.
Just a thought.... those fuel pumps look to be a bit high up on the hot side.
As always, we're running pretty much parallel. My intake should be completed with rail and throttle body later this week. I'll post pictures when I get it.
Regards,
John