From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Electric Water pumps - Interesting
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:48:52 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thanks for the report, Bob.  I suspected that the flow rates were based on best - obtainable (no flow restrictions).  But, even so and as suggested by your experience (marginal cooling) EWP may not provide the best answer.  OR perhaps a different EWP (they do seem to vary quite a bit in claimed flow rate and power consumed) might provide the answer.

Will be interested to see how it works out in your car.

Ed
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob White" <bob@bob-white.com>