From: Don Wallker <drwalker@gbis.com>
Subject: re: staging2
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:58:32 -0800
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ed,
Didn't have time to try your suggestions with switches and disconnecting things yet.  Will talk with Tracy tomorrow about Real time mixture display dropping out.
Cary,
Grounded at EC-2 end only.  What size Capacitor was working for the Mega squirt guys?  I don't know much about electronics or engines, but am learning more than I wanted.
Greg,
I'm more than a little nervous, but I am going to finish this sucker, and when it runs perfectly, get some dual RV time and then fly mine on a cool, still day!
John,
That's encouraging and what I am looking for!

Don Walker