From: Greg Ward <gregw@onestopdesign.biz>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Quiet?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:12:12 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ernest Christley" <echristley@nc.rr.com>
To: "Rotary motors in aircraft" <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:46 AM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: Quiet?

Lehanover@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/12/2007 12:18:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, gregw@onestopdesign.biz writes:

Naw, everyone's out spending money for Christmas

Right......we are advised that the econemy is in the toilet.............yet there are no parking spaces at the mall.

Lynn E. Hanover

That's because everyone is using their credit cards...which is why the economy is in the toilet.

Yeah, but isn't it funny how those bills always get paid next month. I'm having the best year since the 90's,
and so are a lot of my associates, regardless of what's being, put out there by the "Media".  One of the reasons
I'm buying a new kit (with a Rotary of course.....(:-))
Greg Ward