From: John Downing <downing.j@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: vacuum lines
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:00:29 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
David, I don't have the dynamic chamber.  The Weber/throttle body is bolted direct to the overtop intake manifold.  I tapped in about 5 inches down stream for convenience sake, but I can move the vacuum taps closer to the carb/throttle body if things don't work out.  I need to hook up the vacuum gauge and the lines to the EC2, check the fuel pumps for operation, install prop and hit the starter.  many wires and hoses need to be secured, but I want to see if it starts first.  I'm up the road about two hours from you at Marion.  Hope all goes well on your first start.  JohnD