From: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Painting side housings
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:41:23 -0400
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I'm getting ready to actually start putting my engine back together.  I'd like to paint the edges of the side and intermediate housings so they look as nice as others that have been pictured here.  If any of you have suggestions about the best (read most durable and attractive) paint to use for this application I'd sure like to hear about it.  Should I be thinking about high-temp paint, like they sell for exhaust components, or something less exotic.  All comments will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.....

  <Marv>