From: Mark Steitle <msteitle@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fuel pressure regulators
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:11:19 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bob,
I used a Moroso regulator.  It is of very high quality and is manifold referenced, but the nice thing is that I was able to mount it through the firewall.  Since the return fuel passes out the bottom, It eliminated the need for another bulkhead fitting (and two more possible leak points) in order to return the excess fuel.  Adjustment is easy, it uses a large allen-head adjustment bolt with big locknut.  It also has multiple ports which I used for my pressure sensor.  Worked out real nice.

Mark S.

On 10/22/07, bmears9413@aol.com <bmears9413@aol.com> wrote:
I'm about to purchase fuel pumps and a regulator for my EFI. Any suggestions on types, or brands? Or at least the ones to avoid.

Bob Mears
Supermarine Spitfire