From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: ATTENTION YOU ARE AT RISK OF GOING HUNGRY!!! Annual Rotary Roundup Invitation and Details
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:10:39 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ok you Laggards,

I just talked to Laura Crook and she has not received many RSVP for the rotary round up.  Since she uses this to arrange in advance  for vittles to feed the crowd, YOU MAY NOT GET TO EAT!  if you don't get you names in soonest (and I won't share {:>)).

Seriously, she and Tracy put a lot of time, effort and $$ into this really great event, so get your - whatever - in gear and get an e mail/phone call to her today!!!!

 I mean  where else can you meet face to face and talk until you drop about rotary powered, aircraft, hear wild true stories and better lies, and see some of the aircraft installations that might give you some ideas for your own project - not to mention seeing all of Tracy's neat products and his (almost) ready to fly 20B powered RV-8.  Did I fail to mention the entertainment provided by Laura as she  rides herd on the crowd (and Tracy)  and tries to keep things on schedule - worth experiencing  all by itself.

  Actually and in fact, you don't even have to like rotary engines to come - We'll talk to you even if you fly in behind(in front of) a Subaru, VW, Chevy, Corvair, Ford, hell, we'll welcome you even if its powered by a Lycoming {:>)

Details below.

Hope to see a bunch of you there

Ed