From: John Downing <downing.j@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: engine and cowl
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:05:44 -0400
To: flyrotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Here are some pictures of my interpretation of the info I have gleaned from you folks.  The right side engine picture shows the LS-1 coils, the low pressure pumps for the Weber.  The high pressure pump and filter is in the blue box on the firewall, which will have a blast tube going to it.  All pumps are below the bottom of the fuel tank and the gas passes through a finger strainer and gascolator before entrance to the fuel pumps.  The left side shows the fuel injection rail for the secondarys and the over top intake manifold with the Weber/throttle body.  The cowl should win the ugly cowling award from Rusty.  I am working on the diffuser installation for the water radiator's and hope to get them attached tomorrow.  I'm not setting anymore engine start dates, as life always does the change of plans on me. JohnD