From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: EC2 upgrade
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:03:33 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Message

 ----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 2:57 PM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: EC2 upgrade

I'll be driving up, arriving Saturday morning. I'll probably arrive too late for Ed's lecture (whenever it is)
John Slade

Don't worry John.  Ed will probably zinc plate his computer, and lose all the data anyway   :-)

Rusty (sorry {again} Marvin)

Heck no!

    I might plate the redrive, but never something important like my computer - you think I'm crazy or something?  Besides I have the presentation in hardcopy slides - you know the old fashon type that are actually small 35mm photo that you use a lamp to shine on the wall {:>)

Ed Anderson