From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: FUEL SYSTEM PRESSURE
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:14:07 -0400
To: ACRE <rotaryeng@earthlink.net>, Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
One question which is bothering me concerning pressure in my fuel system. The distance between the inline fuel pump and the throttle body where the pressure regulator is located is about 16 feet. The pressure sender is located about 6 feet before the pressure regulator. The fuel lines are 3/8 inch inside diameter throughout. The fuel is gravity fed about 11or 12 inches to the fuel pump which pushes it  to the fuel regulator and throttle body, activating the pressure sender on the way.. Is the fuel pressure the same at the pump outlet, the sender and the regulator? Yvon.