From: Al Gietzen <ALVentures@cox.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] ECU/EM upgraded...a couple of questions
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:10:16 -0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Chris;

The first thing to do is refer to the pin assignments in the manual and check wiring on the pins on the plugs.  Start with pin 9 on plug 3; that’s the 12v supply. Then grounds.  IIRC; the display gets powered from the connection to the AQM, so check pin 1, plug-4 (grnd) and check for 5v on pin2 to the display or pin 8 out of the AQM box.  Then go from there.

Best of luck,

Al