From: Bill Eslick <n268bl@charter.net>
Subject: Radiator Delta T
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:48:24 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
 Ed,

I have had thermocouples on both radiator exits since day one. (They were the CHT thermocouples for the EIS.)  I have seen everything from 10F to 30F for Delta T.  Most of the time, it runs in the 15F area.

I am going to Arkansas tomorrow, and I will try to pay more attention and report back.

Bill Eslick