From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] back in the turbo saddle
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:35:54 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Message
Go for it, Rusty.  Man with a spouse like that, don't pass up the opporunity {:>).
Afterall, somebody has to break the ground first, make the mistakes, do the redos, etc.  Its nice to have you in the lead doing all of that.  Regardless of the outcome, the rest of us will benefit - hopefully you will also - of course {:>)

Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson@carolina.rr.com