From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] website
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:58:59 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I almost forgot... if you don't see a significantly different FlyRotary website when you visit, please reload or refresh the page.  All project photos now run down the center of the page, so if you're still seeing them on the left side you're seeing the page from the cache in your computer.  Do the reload/refresh and you should be golden.

  <M>

marv@lancair.net wrote:

 Hi guys,

 I just finished updating the website, have added all the photos that have
been passed along, added projects not there before, etc.  Please take a look
at it, check your links (if you have one) to make sure I haven't linked your
name to a wrong site.  Enjoy.  www.flyrotary.com

    <marv>

 --
 Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/