From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Why is Endurance coming apart?
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:49:47 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Sorry I missed it, Bernie.  Weather was lousy on Thursday and most of Friday and looks like I would not have made it back home today.  Predicting freezing rain here today - not my kind of flying weather, but am sorry I missed seeing you and your Rotary powered RV-9.

Another time, another day (hopefully with better weather).

Ed