From: Steitle, Mark R <mark.steitle@austin.utexas.edu>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Heater Core Reccommendation
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:45:16 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Scott,
I used an early Mustang heater core.  They're reasonably priced, avilable at most auto parts stores & Mustang speciality houses, and are made of brass. I'm running a 28# cap.  You can also purchase custom rubber end caps that are useful in mounting the core inside of a housing.  The rubber end caps are available from the Mustang speciality houses.

Mark S.