From: Bob White <rlwhite@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] tachometer recommendation
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:33:00 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Are you picking up the injector pulse like Tracy's schematic shows for
use with the EM2? There should be one injector pulse per revolution for
any one primary injector just like the 13B.

Bob W.

--
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 - http://www.bob-white.com
First Flight:  11/23/2006 7:50AM - 1.7 Hours Total Time