From: Bob White <rlwhite@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] engine surging at low manifold pressure
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:30:31 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Lou & Paul,

I see surging at low rpm if the mixture gets too lean amd rough running
or missing if it's too rich on my 13B.  Above 3000 rpm or so it runs
real smooth at almost any mixture setting.  Do you have an O2 sensor
to check the mixture?  I tuned the EC2 on the ground but it seems like
the tuning is different when I'm flying.  It seemed to be running richer
in flight.

Bob W.

--
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 - http://www.bob-white.com
First Flight:  11/23/2006 7:50AM - 1.7 Hours Total Time