From: <kenpowell@comcast.net>
Subject: Wide-band fuel air ratio meter
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 04:47:20 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
The should read 'A narrow band air/fuel meter....'.

Ken Powell
Bryant, Arkansas
501-847-4721
C150 / RV-4 under construction

From: kenpowell@comcast.net
Hi Buly,
A narrow bank air/fuel meter only tells you if the engine is lean or rich over a very narrow range.  It would be nice to know just how lean (or rich).  Never fear, it only takes money to find out!!!  I'm buying a PLX wide-band meter to help tune my 5.0 Mustang after I get that engine back together.  I'll also use it in my airplane when I get back to that project.  See this website:

From: Bulent Aliev <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>