From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Get a, Get a, get a, G a r m i n
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 21:20:39 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Drool!

Ed
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 9:12 PM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: Get a, Get a, get a, G a r m i n

Is that the same one where "There goes I-10, Missed turn again"?  (Great Commercial : )

It was a bad day getting lost in the car when Laura decided I "Gotta, gotta, gotta, getta Garmin".  She wanted one to work for water navigation as well and I've been wanting in-flight XM weather.  Only the 496 filled all the requirements.

Tracy