From: Bill Bradburry <bbradburry@allvantage.com>
Subject: Z-19 questions
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:45:26 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

OK, This is my fall back position.  I have posed this question on the Aerolectric list for a couple of days and no answer. (although the email did get caught up in an embarrasing event!)  90% of you guys have already wired your planes and followed Bob N's advice, so how did you do the redundancy on the fuel pumps, coils, and injectors?

from the AE list:

  "I am installing a fuel injected Mazda rotary engine and trying to follow the Z-19 guidelines for dual battery, single alternator.  Looking at the engine primary and secondary circuit, I need to install a primary and secondary fuel pump, plus I want to power the coils and the injectors    off of the battery buss.
   How should I do this?  I suppose I could take the fuel pump diode output and switch it to either of the two fuel pumps???
   What about the coils and injectors?  Should I set up similar circuits    for them, or is there a better way to reduce parts???
   I would appreciate any guidance you guys could give me.
   Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
   Bill B