From: Bulent Aliev <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] next flight (not 1st flight)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:19:39 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Kevin, I'm glad to hear that you are back and getting better health wise. Looking forward to see you again at the next rotary party.
Bulent "Buly" Aliev
FXE Ft lauderdale, FL
 http://tinyurl.com/dcy36

On Nov 20, 2006, at 9:01 PM, kevin lane wrote:

I am happy to announce receiving my 3rd class medical today, no restrictions, no penalties.  after thinking that my condition had ended my flying, and selling my RV-8 project and 20B, I had a miraculous surgery at UCLA in march which cured  my decade-long headache problem.  I still have my RV-6A (1000 hrs, O-320) and would like to build a 13B replacement.
So, if it ever quits raining I'm ready for my next flight (having only flown as PIC, passenger-in-charge, for the past year and sick of it).  Guess I'll have to sleep in a tent like everyone else at the round-up, having no disability now to get me the guest room at Tracy's :-)
this calls for another trip to the bahamas this spring!   kevin  portland, or

ps - i enthusiastically endorse virtual flight surgeons and the "new" FAA for their help and services.