From: Ken Welter <rotary.coot@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Cockpit heat
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:31:51 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Re: [FlyRotary] Cockpit heat
   I  run water through an oil cooler with a muffin fan, I like the oil cooler as its over rated for water so I have no worry with low pressure water running trough it.
 Ken

Wondering what others are doing for cockpit heat.  Like to find something "quick and dirty" so the plane is not down until summer when I won't need it :-).  As it will likely be a water source would like to know what is being used as a control.  Have checked the archives and found nothing on cockpit heat. thanks, Rich RV-3, 13b, Chattanooga TN