From: Bulent Aliev <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Questions
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:06:06 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
The plane run much better on computer B.

Is this something new; or has it always been that way?
That's something I noticed yesterday. I was getting severe lean suddenly at high RPM. Switching to computer B cleared it and I got higher top rpm and lower EGT.

I was seeing EGT's around 1750 at full power. Is that normal?

Buly

My EGT probes are placed the same as yours, and I typically see about 1650F.  But it depends on mixture setting; mine is normally rich of peak for WOT (mixture monitor bar mid-scale or above).  If you’re having difficulty with the EC2 settings, you may have been running lean.

 Al

It's obvious I have to re-do the tuning on computer A. Thanks Al
Buly