From: Dale Rogers <dale.r@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: What size II.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:51:56 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Oops, wrong chart.  Well, it was the right chart, but not the chart
that had the maximum run length info.  It's from a page I got from
the Nuckolls site, but I can't figure out where, so I'll just attach it.
It's only a two page file.

The first chart came out of AEC Chapter 8 - which has also has
a graph illustrating the relationships for 5, 10, & 30 degree temp
rises (page 10).

Dale R.

Dale Rogers wrote:
   Sorry this took me so long to find, but I knew
that I had seen a chart that shows a relationship
among current, wire size, run length, and
temperature rise.  Sure enough, it was in Bob
Nuckolls's AEC.  It's on a one page PDF file at:

http://www.aeroelectric.com/articles.html

click on the fifth entry, "pdf wire size chart".

That at least leaves only the acceptable voltage
drop as an unknown variable.

Dale R.