From: Bill Schertz <wschertz@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Injector Switches !!! was Re: Powering fuel injectors
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:35:20 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I believe that the wire from the battery to behind the panel is 'protected' by the use of a contactor that will break the circuit when you throw the switch. The 'six inch' recommendation is for a wire that is not removable from the circuit by either the contactor or a fuse/breaker.

Bill Schertz
KIS Cruiser # 4045
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Downing" <downing.j@sbcglobal.net>