From: Russell Duffy <russell.duffy@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Today's trivia question
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:11:04 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Doesn't have anything to do with Mueller and his rotary air car does it?

No Ed, Moller has nothing to do with it.   Actually, I just realized that I have the date off a bit.  It was actually on Sept 17th 2005.

The event did finally allow many folks on the list to see something in person that they had only seen in pictures.  There are two people on the list who should know the date of the event, though we never hear from one of them :-)

Cheers,
Rusty (now RADRotary.com)