From: Chris Sargent <rv7rotary@knology.net>
Subject: source for LS1 coil harness, $40
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:07:46 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
 Some folks have been asking about a source for the GM connectors and harness for the LS1 coils.  The link below offers the stock GM coil harness, PN 12569111 for $40 + shipping.  Shipping for me was $8.  The source is called GMPartsDirect.com.

Enter the harness part number in the upper-left search window... 12569111.

The local GM parts department recently quoted me $80.50 for the harness and $49 for the 7-pin connector that would take it to the EC-2.

You don't get the female-half of the 7-pin connector with the harness part above.  I was planning on cutting off the half of the 7-pin connector provided and using an aftermarket, environmentally-sealed 8-pin connector.

Chris Sargent
Just starting an RV7 for the past 4 years